Wednesday, February 27, 2008
First Builders Post
I improved the X axis today then did this constraint bracket print. This is my most successful yet as there is very little deformation of the part. I also added strips of thin smooth cardboard under and at the sides of the X axis to make motion smoother and reduce the 'looseness' or 'play' of the axis.
I've got lots more photos on my Flickr.
Next I need to build a Z axis and get my extruder working properly.
It has certainly got more parts than it had when I was a kid and had a huge box of it.
If only there had been much of the technical stuff about then.
Nice information provided here which is very useful to everyone...I've been working on my repstrap for a while now and have posted a few pictures on the forums ...thanks for posting...Let me know more about this one.....
Links to this post: