Sunday, January 28, 2007
Running the Mk 2.1 from the Tommelise controller board
I don't know what the problem was with the little 16F628A test boards that I made up to run the Mk 2.1 extruder, but I could never get them to work properly.
This morning I shifted the gearmotor control over to the Tommelise controller board that I built up around the 18F4610 and it worked beautifully on the first try.
After breakfast I am going to run a few tests to make sure that the polymer pump on the Mk 2.1 is working properly. After that I will hook up the heated extruder barrel and see if I can fully control the Mk 2.1 as an ensemble from the PC.